Blogger Beauty Box review!

I was really excited when I saw that the lovely Vix was starting up a new "box", a beauty box. I see people getting "boxes" all of the time- GlossyBox, Graze Box, Kawaii Box...there is literally so many boxes! I've always wanted to try one but never really been able to afford one, or found them to be worth the cost.

Oh Blogger Beauty Box, what a delightful discovery you were. For just  £10, with no additional postage costs, you are sent not one, not two, but five full size beauty products, all beautifully packaged and ready to use. When I initially signed up for the box, I thought the products would be sample sized, so when I found out they would be full sized, I couldn't believe what a bargain I was getting- especially when the individual costs of the products total to a lot more than £10!



The first box arrived at my house on June 30th, earlier than expected (brownie points for you) and wrapped wonderfully, in brown paper packaging with the logo on a sticker label. The box itself has a larger sticker with the beautiful logo on the front, and when you opened it a divine smell floated out, before I had even unwrapped anything! Everything was wrapped up in pretty pink tissue paper too, so it all looked very exciting!



As well as the five products, there were leaflets and pamphlets about the different brands, so you could really read about the products/where they came from/the brands and so on, which was really useful! 

My five products from Box 1 were: 
  • A face mask (which I forgot to photograph, sorry!)
  • Lipgloss
  • Lipstick
  • Mascara
  • Moisturiser 

The Lipgloss.




I have never heard of Dusty Girls, so was not entirely too sure about what to expect from the product. It came in very cute cardboard packaging (which is recyclable!) and really does reflect it's name, "Sun Shower", coming out in a pastel, peachy-orange colour which is great for a summer make up look! It doesn't feel too sticky either, I found, which pleased me too. 

The Lipstick.



I have always read reviews about W7 make-up so was pleased to receive this W7 "Fluorescent Kiss" lipstick. Being a huge pink addict, I was also very happy with the colour! The lipstick is great, it applies very smoothly and the colour lasts too- I wish I had purchased a W7 lipstick before! I'm definitely going to be purchasing more from this brand, and hopefully there'll be more treats from them in future boxes!

The Mascara.



After never trying W7 products before, you can only imagine my excitement when I saw not one but two products in the box! I was really pleased to receive a new mascara, as mine is close to running out now. I was especially pleased with the thicker brush, as I prefer these to thinner mascara brushes! I found the mascara coated my eyelashes evenly with just a few strokes and made my eyelashes look bold and dark, which is just perfect for me! I was over the moon with this product!

The Moisturiser.


MooGoo was another brand I had never heard of, but I really wish I had done! Not only is the packaging super cute, and there's a use of cow related puns ("Cover-Up, Buttercup"), but the actual product smells so divine, and I feel this may be why my box smelt so good! The cream comes out quite thickly, so you only need a small amount for one area of skin, but it rubs in very easily and leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling delicious! The tube is so large, I know it's going to last me a while too, which is a massive bonus!

Overall, I am more than impressed with this box, and I am so glad I signed up! It's definitely £10 well spent, and you most definitely get your money's worth out of it! I can not wait for the next box, I have no doubt it will be as fabulous as this one! Thank you Vix for setting this lovely idea up- go you!

You can find out more about the Blogger Beauty Box on their twitter here or email vixmeldrew@gmail.com

Love from,
Florence Grace

All images excluding the Blogger Beauty Box logo used are my own.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.