Wish list!

Photos removed to avoid copyright infringement. 

I can't believe that my birthday is so close!! This year, I'll be leaving teenager-hood behind as I hit the big (and slightly dreaded) T-W-E-N-T-Y!

I only dread it because I will no longer have the safety net excuse of "Oh but I'm just a teenager". Bills, taxes, moving out, growing up- it all becomes more of a scary reality.

So to perk myself up a bit with the whole "birthday" thing, I have put together a wish list of items I currently love! I've already had people start to ask me what I would like as a gift and I always find it hard to think of something on the spot- plus I always hate to ask for particular gifts as I feel so rude! So whilst I had a free moment, I thought I'd compile a list of things I am currently lusting over that my friends and family may find useful...! Hehe!


I adore these Giambattista Valli Mac lipsticks!! I haven't currently got a Mac lipstick (but have wanted one for so long!) and I particularly like these colours! The Fuchsia pink is particularly lovely.


Michael Kors new perfume range looks incredible- yes I want them purely for aesthetic purposes! But I've read a few reviews and apparently they smell divine too, so I'd love these!


I love pink, I love heels and I love Barbie...so naturally I loved Sophie Webster's Barbie collection! My favourite are the butterfly wing heels, but I don't know if I have an occasion that I could ever wear them?! Maybe just around the house! 


Back at the start of the summer, I was going to treat myself to this camera for my holidays! Then I published my own magazine, and that took a large bulk of my finances! This camera looks nice, takes incredibly good photos and videos and is a nice, compact camera that would fit into my handbag easily! 


Marc Jacobs watches are lovely! I particularly love this bright pink one purely because it just looks so different and I haven't seen anyone wearing one!! I think it's very "Flo"...


I have quite a collection of Marc Jacobs perfumes...not only do the bottles always look absolutely beautiful, they always smell equally as lovely! 'Sorbet' came out in the summer and it smells amazing!




Two fab films I saw as soon as they came out that I haven't been able to grab on DVD yet...one being my favourite fairy tale and one featuring my favourite actor!



I have wanted a Chinchilla for ever!!! One year, I very nearly got one and then decided the cage was too big for my room. However, after a recent visit to my pet shop I fell quickly back in love with them and now desperately want one!



Mini tsum-tsum's to add to my ever growing collection! Including now Abu and the Genie from Aladdin...they're just so irresistibly cute!


I love the Addidas superstars by Pharell Williams...the two prettiest colours are definitely Super Purple and Semi Solar Pink! 



Makeup Revolution is my go-to for almost all of my make up, but most of all eyeshadow palettes! I have so many already but you can never have too much, right? 


A couple of years ago, I hunted for soooo long for a Matte top coat nail varnish. I found one that broke the bank a bit at £8 but it was so worth it! However, when it ran out, I couldn't find a replacement that I liked. I miss having matte colour nails, so really want a new mattifying top coat polish...and as I am the queen of Barry M varnishes, picking a Barry M one seems fit really!


What items are you really lusting over right now? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. What a great wishlist! Hope you get some of these goodies for your birthday (and hey if not, getting yourself a birthday present is always a good idea ;) )
    Megan x meguana.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Haha yes, always good to treat yourself ;-) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.