JANUARY PLAYLIST

I am so late in doing this, but here is is; my January playlist! There's so many sick tunes around at the moment, and I hope that this is the start of a promising year in terms of music! (Well Jamiroquai and Gorillaz are making a comeback so it can't be bad really...)

All Night- Chance the Rapper
No Lie- Sean Paul featuring Dua Lipa
Crazy- Kehlani
Shape of You- Ed Sheeran
Life Goes On- Fergie
JP Cooper- September Song
Gangsta- Kehlani
Love Myself- Hailee Steinfeld
You Don't Know Me- Jax Jones featuring RAYE
Should've Been Me- Naughty Boy featuring Kyla and Popcaan
Robbers- The 1975
House Work- Jax Jones featuring Mike Dunn and MNEK
Wild- Troye Sivan featuring Alessia Cara
Touch- Little Mix
Not in Love- M.O
Million Reasons- Lady Gaga
Now and Later- Sage and Gemini
Black- Donae'o featuring Dizzee Rascal and JME
HeavyDirtySoul- twenty one pilots
Hallelujah Money- Gorillaz featuring Benjamin Clemantine

All of these songs are pretty upbeat and have a good vibe which I feel represents my mood for January- I've had a really good month so far! What songs are you loving this month? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.