WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS/MY 21ST

Hey guys, long time no speak! I can't believe it's been over two weeks since I wrote a blog post and whilst it has felt strange not posting every single day, I can tell you I have not missed it. It's not because I don't love blogging, because I do, but I think I just really needed- and deserved!- the break!

Now I'm back and am really excited for some of the content I have planned for 2017! Admittedly, today's post is a bit of a basic one, filled with a lot more photo's and a lot less writing, but I promise I do have some really good posts planned out! Today I just wanted to share with you the gifts my lil' gang (BJ, Alec and Carda) got me for Christmas and for my 21st birthday! Now, yes, my 21st birthday was over 2 months ago but I didn't get to see BJ and Carda until the 8th January to open their gifts for me- and there was 21 of them! The pair of them (aka, Carda) had been collecting gifts for pretty much the entire year leading up to my birthday and I was utterly overwhelmed with how thoughtful and lovely all my gifts were. They all have a back story, as do all my Christmas gifts from them and from Alec, so I wanted to share them on the blog with you guys!


21st Birthday gifts from BJ and Carda


They know how much I loved my Kylie Lip Kits, so this gorgeous, nude, liquid lip set was ideal for me! 



Ever the nail fanatic, I absolutely adored getting this vanity case full of nail-related goodies! Particularly the JLS nail transfers...
How cute is this little stationery set for me?


These pink high heels threw me off at first, I thought they looked a bit weird in shape...it turns out that they're speakers! SO me, and so good too!





I love unicorns. Simple as that.


I've cut off so many people in 2016 and I want to get fit, this pink punching bag with the option to put  photo of someones face in is perfect for me right? 


How cute is this though? 


Pink, alcohol...yep, this is fab.




How sweet is this organisational memo board Carda made for me? I thought this was the cutest thing ever!


Best friends forever x


I love Gossip Girl, you'll all know me and the gang have regular game nights, so this is the perfect gift!




These saucy post it's are right up my street! 





This gorgeous Alice in Wonderland book is definitely one of my favourite gifts!




Christmas gifts from BJ, Carda and Alec!





How sweet is this gift? BJ knows I love having my hard boiled eggs for lunch so bought me these egg moulds! 




Ricarda called this a 'glitter box', everything in it was all sparkly!!



A "house warming" gift from Alec for my new home!


So as you can see, I was incredibly spoiled by my wonderful best friends and I was totally overwhelmed by how much love and thought had gone into each of my gifts. I love my friends so much and I am so grateful for all of these lovely presents!

Did you get- or even give- an incredibly thoughtful gift for Christmas? Let me know what it was in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.