Fitness with Florence Grace #3

So this week, mother nature has intervened, and I have unfortunately given in to sweet cravings and lack of exercising due to pains and tiredness... so because of this, I decided not to measure or weigh myself. Apparently you're only meant to do it every two weeks anyway, as it fluctuates a lot in women...if anyone could confirm this for me, that would be appreciated! 

So here's a quick reminder of where I started, two weeks ago...
Start Weight: 11st 4lbs

Waist Measurement: 33 inches

Goal Weight: 10 stone

How much I want to lose a week: 2 lbs

Here is where I am now...

Current Weight: 11 st 2 lbs

Current Waist Measurement: 32.5 inches.

Weight left to lose: 1 stone 2 lbs 

This week I have been under my calories most day, but I have had to finish off lots of my easter chocolate as it is beginning to melt in these random mini heat waves we have been having! I've been doing my tae bo, and I have also started to use a slender tone belt that my mum was given a few years ago. I was a little wary about using it at first, as I couldn't find any in depth and informative reviews online, but gave it a go anyway. So far, so good. It feels like I've had a very intense core muscle work out when I've used it, and all I have done is sat watching a film! However, it is important for me to remember this is just a short term solution, and I have to keep up with my actual exercise too! I look forward to measuring my tummy next week and seeing if it's helped my tummy tone up more. 

How was your week? Have you lost any weight, or learnt some new tips to share with me? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from, 
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.