Fitness with Florence Grace #4

So another week has passed us by already- crazy, right?! I must confess this week, Tae Bo happened...well, just once. I know, I know, I'm awful. It's the Slender Tone belt! I can tone up whilst watching movies, tidying my room, blogging...anything! I have still been walking here, there and everywhere and have been on a bike ride this week, but I need to get back into my Tae Bo routine!

My eating has been fine all week, with me reaching 1,200 calories everyday, sometimes working out less than that dependent on the exercise that I have done that day. Yesterday was a bit of a bad day as I had a picnic style lunch, and I can't control my portions well when there's finger food! For dinner, I had pizza, but portion control came into play and I had one slice instead of two!

So, here are my original statistics from 4 weeks ago...

Start Weight: 11st 4lbs

Waist Measurement: 33 inches

Goal Weight: 10 stone

How much I want to lose a week: 2 lbs

And here is where I am now...

Current Weight: 11 st 3 lbs

Current Waist Measurement: 32.0 inches.

Weight left to lose: 1 stone 3 lbs 

Yes, as you can see I have put on a pound- and I really only have myself to blame for that! However, I have lost another half inch from my tummy! This can only be due to the slender tone belt...as I said before, it's only a short term solution, I know, but if it's going to help me get to where I want to be in addition to eating less and moving more (Katie Hopkins' mantra!) then I have no objection to using it! 

I'm not really seeing that much of difference in myself- I'm seeing a little but not a lot. I think I'm going to upload a photo of myself now and compare it to my before photo. If I'm brave, I may post it on here for you all, so you can see my progress...

How have you all done this week? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from, 
Florence Grace 

P.S. Okay- here it is! My before and after photo, with a four week gap! I'm a little disappointed because despite losing two inches, I feel like it isn't showing that much, but I have to keep reminding myself that this is a long and slow process! 
   





Before.


After, 4 weeks later.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.