Liebster award number 2!

So I have been nominated for my second Liebster award by the lovely Georgina! (www.georginahallgate.blogspot.co.uk).


I have already done one of these posts previously, but the questions are different every time...so enjoy! And don't forget to check out Miss Hallgate's blog!

The rules are:

  • Answer the questions set by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Set questions for the bloggers you nominate. 
  • Choose 10 other bloggers to complete the award!
(Thankfully I have met more bloggers since my last post so will have more people to nominate!! )

1) How did you decide what you wanted your blog to be about?
To be honest, I didn't know what I wanted my blog to be about...it started off as celebrity gossip and then turned into more 'current issues with my opinions' sort of posts. So...yeah! 

2) What is your favourite place on Earth?
Sitting on the edge of a canal in Amsterdam with Alex as the sun sets.


3) Best book you've read is? 
Don't go there. I am such a bookworm. But I do love Freaky Green Eyes by Joyce Carol Oates, The Little White Horse by Elizabeth Goudge and...gosh, just so many!

4) You can only eat one thing for the rest of your life. What is it? (Don't think about practicalities).
Oooh definitely pasta! Or prawns. One of the two! 

5) Favourite blog?
Another tricky question! I really love 'British Girl Beth' because she uses a good range of writing and photography. She really is multi talented! And I love 'Ella Masters' too. Both will be nominated so links will be below! 

6) Ideal date? 
Being taken on a romantic, spontaneous weekend break somewhere, being treated like a princess the whole week and maybe, if with the right man, ending in a proposal with the most beautiful diamond ring...! 

7) Have you tried Charlotte Tilbury's products? What do you think?
Who...?

8) What product have you used that really stands out in your mind? (It can be anything, not just beauty).
Hmm...definitely Google glasses then! I took a photo with my eye, come on!!!


9) Favourite film?
You only have to follow me on Twitter to know it's Forrest Gump!! (Also The Breakfast Club and Pulp Fiction)


10) Salted or sweet popcorn?
Sweet! 

I nominate:

http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.nailsmakeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
http://theolrazzledazzle.blogspot.co.uk/

Images 2 and 3 are my own.

Comments

  1. aww i love this type of tags, it's almost like a get to know me tag. the google glasses looks cool

    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's a great tag! And yes, they were great!! If you ever get the chance to try them, do it!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.