Printing with Printiki*

Growing up, my bedroom walls were covered from floor to ceiling in photos of me and my friends- when I moved house and had to take them down it was heartbreaking! I also fell in love with photography and was going to study it at university, before choosing to study it at my local college instead.

Photo's are just so special to me, and I take them all the time. I'm one of those girls who snapchats every single moment of her life, just so I can relive the memories later on. I love editing photos to make them look pretty for Instagram, I just adore being able to capture special moments in life and being able to share them with the world. 

Something I always forget to do now that I am older and have a busier lifestyle is print my photos out. It seems such a task to trek to my local Boots or Jessops and pay extortionate amounts to print out small quantities of photos. So imagine my absolute joy when I discovered Printiki, a photo printing website, through a competition run by Jemma from Dorkface Blog. You can imagine how much happier I was when they kindly approached me and asked if I wanted to review one of their products on my blog. Of course, I said yes! 




Printiki offer a wide range of services on their website, including printed photos, photo books and photo posters, all in a variety of sizes! The printed photos also come in two different options for each size too; retro and normal. Retro photos are printed with caption space underneath the image, which is a pretty cool option to have! 



I opted for non-retro, square, 4x4 images that looked like polaroid images, which I thought was quite cute! The photos are available with a glossy finish or a matte one, so I opted for glossy as I think this is a nicer photo finish than matte. 

The best thing about Printiki's photo service is the price. All of the products are far more afforable than you might think printed photos might be. For 20 prints, it costs just £4.50, which is super cheap! Printiki is based in Amsterdam, so you do have to pay a small shipping fee of £2.49, which really isn't much at all. If you want to add an extra ten prints to your order, it's an extra £2, so it really is very reasonably priced indeed!

I had no idea what to expect when the photos arrived, but I was beyond impressed. For starters, my order arrived two days after I placed it- I couldn't believe how quickly they had got to me from Amsterdam! They were also very securely packaged in a plastic photo wallet, sealed up in another wrap, put inside a padded envelope. And as for the products, well, the photos are of an incredibly high quality. The photo paper is sturdy, the glossy finish really makes the photo's look expensive and none of the photo's were blurred or pixelated- they all looked really good! 




As I only ordered 30 prints, I chose some of my favourites from the last year or so, but now that I know how excellent the quality is of these prints, how affordable they are and how quickly they get to your door, I'm definitely going to be ordering some more prints of my favourite photos! I think I'd really like to get a photo book next, to commemorate a special occasion, such as my trip to Amsterdam with my sister, or my 21st birthday. 

If you'd like to order your own creative, high quality photo products, why not check out Printiki for yourself right here or head over to their Instagram for some creative inspiration on products you can create and ways to display them once they've arrived. I've used a wire wall grid to display some of my photos, but I'm definitely going to have a look at their Insta to get some fresh ideas! 

Edit: I am now a part of the Printiki referral program! Use my code for free shipping on any orders that you make and help me to earn some extra cash :) Use the code at the checkout: RERWCFKF 

Where do you print your photo's? Have I tempted you to try out Printiki? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace


These prints were kindly gifted to me by Printiki in exchange for a review. All thought's and opinions are my own. Please read my disclaimer for more info. 

Comments

  1. I absolutely love printing photos! I think all photos look so much better when they're printed off. This company sounds fab x

    Abi | abistreetx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, and I am so behind in having them all printed for my walls/scrapbook! I would definitely recommend checking them out, their photobooks look super cute! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.