10 reasons to love cats!



I was always a dog person. I loved- and still do love- dogs. They're so playful and friendly and love cuddles, even when they're far too big for cuddles! 

Then my mum got two kittens. I can hand on heart say I am a converted cat person. Even if I have the worst day of my life, I can guarantee those kittens will make me smile at least once. So here's a list of why I now love cats!


Ten reasons I love cats:

1) They think that you're God because you provide for them but think they're an even higher form of God who still rules over you. 



2) They think that a human face is an appropriate seat. Along with the laptop, but only when in use, pillows, but only when you want to sleep and the chair you might want to sit down on to eat your dinner.



3) They love you so much they allow you to dress them up in stupid costumes and accessories even though they hate it.



4) They have a special sense when humans are sad and allow themselves to be cuddled even when they usually hate it.



5) They think they have superior intelligence but can be so easily amused with a stuffed toy mouse and still do the most stupid of things...like try and eat their own poo or dig through the earth via a plastic litter tray. 



6) They will- and do- eat anything and everything.



7) They are really quite intelligent. My kittens watched me drink out of a straw for 10 seconds and then tried to do the same thing. They also tried to use a fork, one will indicate to me which room the other might be accidentally locked in and we have caught one trying to use the toilet. Smart, huh? 



8) They pull the best faces. Cute ones, sassy one's and damn right peed off ones!



9) They don't just "meow" but also purr, growl and squeak as a means of communication, not just with each other but with humans and with their stuffed toys.



10) They are thoughtful enough to bring their humans presents...even if those presents are dead animals.



Do you love cats or are you a dog person? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace


Enjoy this? You may also like... Day 7 | Day 8 | Day 9 |

Comments

  1. I'm a huge cat person. My cat princess passed away a few years ago tho. (Sob) but she used to eat my toast with marmite, drink my water from the cup and all sorts. She was so loving and would lay all night with me when I was upset. My mums cat will also like the cream off your hands. So disgusting but cute at he same time. (I didn't eat the toast or drink the drink if I knew the cat had had its face in lol)

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I'm sad to hear that...my kittens are only 6 months old I don't even want to think about them dying because they're already such a huge part of the family! Hahah awh I think secretly they want to be humans!! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.