Bliss Bakery!



Today is January 6th, which means it's my sister's birthday! Today she turns 18, which is a biggie! My 18th birthday was the best birthday ever- I was spoilt like I'd never been before, spent the weekend in Amsterdam with my boyfriend and my mum got a fancy cake made that was all of my favourite things- pink, with stars on and a unicorn on the top! 

Of course, my sister Clodagh's birthday is one we have tried to make just as special, and so we got her a fancy cake made too, courtesy of my friend Ricarda, who runs Bliss Bakery. I thought I'd take this time to promote her business a bit as a way of thanking her for her hard work- but this post is in by no means sponsored! I just genuinely want to get my best friend's business out there! 

My sister isn't always the girliest of girls but she does love pink, sparkles and Hello Kitty. Me and my mum soon came up with the perfect design for a cake and ended up sending this image to Ricarda:

Image from instagram account @cakeguide


Straight away Ricarda went to work. I didn't doubt her as I've seen several of her previous masterpieces, but the end result couldn't have amazed me more. Last night, she turned up at my house with the finished cake...that looked like this:

cake

Me and my mum were amazed at what an excellent cake Ricarda had made, and the fact that not only had she made the numbers on top edible, she had also provided us with cardboard ones that looked the same, should the edible numbers fall off or break! The time, effort and extra thought that went into the cake was so incredible, and all for a very reasonable price too...just £60! 

If you're looking for a cake, for any occasion, Bliss Bakery is definitely one to order from! You can find her on Facebook here and on Instagram at @bliss_bakery_2015. Orders and questions can be made/asked via either of these platforms. And just in case this Hello Kitty masterpiece isn't enough to convince you, here are a few more of her works of art...

bliss bakery

bliss bakery

bliss bakery

bliss bakery

bliss bakery

bliss bakery

bliss bakery

Amazing, right? Ricarda is truly a genius and I hope you'll all pay her a visit! The cakes taste as good as they look too, I promise!

If you have any questions about Bliss Bakery or the cakes, please feel free to ask me! Let me know what you think of her cakes in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace


Like this post? Maybe you'll enjoy... Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3 | Day 4 | Day 5

Comments

  1. Yum! Such beautiful cakes!

    Chichi
    chichi-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.