Writing a book!




So this is my second daily blog post...so far, so good right? I've had a bit of a frustrating day today, people have just been grating on me. You know when people are so bad at what they do, and they just have one simple thing to do? Yeah, I've encountered a lot of that today. I've also dealt with a lot of annoying customers at work today...is it so hard to put a coat back on a coat hanger rather than draping it over the rail that has the coat hanger on it? No it is not! Yet people do this anyway! It's pretty frustrating.

I have the day off tomorrow and am hoping to go for the first run of the New Year with my sister...and I might even start on my book too! I'm a little anxious about this new endeavour. I love writing, and as a magazine columnist, I know how to write in a structured way. However, all of the pieces I write are very chatty and personal- the only experience I have of book writing is my fictional 'novels' from when I was a child! I think it's going to take some time to work out what I want this book to do- inform, entertain or both- and how personal I want it to be, how long it will be and who my readers will be. Tomorrow, it's time to brainstorm!

Thought of the day: What comes easy won't last, what lasts won't come easy. (Yes this is in reference to my book writing...it will take time to complete it!)

How has your day been?

Love from,
Florence Grace


Like this? Try reading Day 1 of 366

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.