November Style Picks!

As November has rolled in, so has the freezing cold weather. Temperature's are dropping and Christmas is just around the corner- which also means money is tight! I have tried to make this months picks as affordable as possible, as warm as possible and as cute as possible!

As an improvement on my recent style picks posts, I have now included direct links to the products to make purchases easier for you. I'm too nice, I know!



With Christmas creeping ever closer, everyone needs a quirky, cosy Christmas jumper to snuggle in to whilst watching films or out shopping! I loved Boohoo's 'Ava Christmas Tree Jumper', for just £15.00. The colours are festive and the Christmas design is subtle enough not to be called "tacky". Don't forget your student discount on this one!




Everyone knows from November onwards, Party Season begins! Truly the best time of the year! I adore the "Niami Velvet Skater Dress" in an icy silver from Boohoo- however, they have an entire range of dresses which are all fabulous at the moment! This particular dress has the right shimmery look for a party, and at £22.00 is quite a bargain (excluding the oh so important student discount!). 




This is perhaps my favourite style pick this month- and the most costly! The 'Darla Shaggy Faux Fur Coat' in nude is just so girly and pretty, and being made of faux fur makes it just as warm and snuggly too- perfect for any Christmas light switch on's you may be attending this year! At £45 from Boohoo, the price is a little steep but there is always the student discount, and for a coat of this style, it is really worth the investment!


Throughout winter, jeans are usually the safest (And warmest!) option, but I love this "Black Check Brushed Mini Skirt" from New Look. The material is nice and soft and you could team this with the white ankle boots below! At £19.99, excluding discount, this skirt is a bargain and a must have on my list this year! 



I'm not usually one for slogan/song lyric sweatshirts, but there was something about New Look's 'Grey I'm So Fancy Sweater' that I loved- I think it's the fancy framing around the text...or maybe just because I really like the song!! Either way, this is an absolute steal at £14.99 and is availbale in dark grey for those of you who prefer your outfits a little darker! 


This 'Pale Blue Necklace Trim Fluffy Jumper' is so adorable, how could you possibly resist? Not only that but you don't need to worry about accessorizing, as the jumper comes with a necklace for you!! The colours are perfect for the Winter colour pallet and being fluffy will keep anyone nice and cosy on those cold Winter days! How can you resist, at just £24.99?


These New Look "White Cut Out Chunky Chain Trim Ankle Boots" really caught my eye, because I'm so used to seeing just brown or black boots that these really stood out to me! They are so unique and I love the chain detail- they would go nicely with the black mini skirt, or even the velvet dress for a more casual party look! Best of all? They have recently been reduced to £26.00! Get buying girls!




Another cute jumper in this month's style picks! The "Knitted Jumper" from H&M features a My Little Pony logo- and anyone who knows me will know just how much I love My Little Pony! To top that off, the jumper is pink...so the perfect jumper for me! Or any other 'girly girl'. For £19.99, it's not too costly either! A must-have for me!


As much as I hate covering my hands, as it prevents me from using my phone, I can't help but crave these "Fake Fur Mittens" from H&M. They're so big and fluffy, you can tell they would definitely keep your hands warm! A little steep in price at £12.99 but for the warmth is it worth it? You decide!




Always wearing coats, I have never really seen the appeal of capes, but love this chic one from River Island- the print, the tassels, the fur collar, it all just pulls together really well, and would look great with some black jeans and the white new look boots above! A classy alternative to a jacket or coat, the "Black Tartan Faux Fur Trim Cape" comes in at £35.00.



River Island jewellery is always great, and I love this girly "Girls Gold Tone Heart Charm Necklace". It is perfect for brightening up any dull outfit, or for accessorizing any outfit for a night out! It's from the "cheaper" range at RI and is just £8.00! 



Handbags are my weakness, and I especially love River Island ones- however I don't usually like their price tags! Now, I have found an exception. The "Light Pink Mini Satchel" is not only gorgeous, but a complete bargain at just £20.00! The colour, the style...the price!! I love it all, and will definitely be investing!


With Winter on it's way, and the weather growing ever colder, I hope you find some of my style picks useful- or at least inspirational! If you buy anything from my list, or even a cheaper alternative, I'd love to know! Tag me on Instagram using @flomatthews_ or the hashtag #FGstylepicks, tweet me using @flomatthews_ or post to my facebook page here .  Or just leave a comment below! 

Love from, 
Florence Grace





Comments

  1. Some gorgeous picks! Absolutely love that cape!

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving capes right now, patiently waiting for my stripey one from good old Rivers! Great picks :)

    Cece// laviecece.blogspot.co.uk Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I have never found them very attractive before but I have seen some great ones this year and am very tempted!! Thanks! X

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.