Visit the Piano Works! *



I love drinking, I love live music and I love food. When The Piano Works in Farringdon got in touch with me and invited me to their venue for brunch, watching a live band and with bottomless alcohol, I could hardly say no!

I didn’t really have any idea what to expect. I had never been to a venue like this before- part club, part restaurant, with two live pianists in the centre of the room, with other musicians such as a trumpeter and a drummer joining in on occasion. The best thing is, all of the songs that are performed are by request of the guests! On each table there are some napkins and pens where you can write your name, a song and a special shout out if you have a message you want to share. If you’re feeling very generous, you can write an amount to tip the musicians, to get your song played sooner! Waiters come around to collect the napkins from your table and take them up to the musicians, who then learn the songs on the spot before performing them! It doesn’t have to just be piano-based music either, the musicians are very temporary and will play the likes of Beyonce and Drake as well as some classics. They can honestly learn and play anything.



 I’m definitely a brunch kinda girl, and always love a good brunch date! The brunch at The Piano Works is incredible. Literally incredible. Not only is there an extensive, utterly delicious range of food options, you get the choice of bottomless prosecco, bottomless Bloody Marys or two cocktails of your choice. Obviously I opted for bottomless prosecco- you’d be silly not to! Our waiter, whose name was Red, went above and beyond, and only let my glass get empty once- and when he did, he was so disappointed in himself and apologised profusely before filling my glass to the brim. It’s safe to say when I left the venue at 2pm I was definitely not sober!



The food was so, so good. I went for the fried breakfast and it was just delicious- the sausages were out of this world, and when I went for breakfast the following day at my local ‘spoons, the sausages just did not compare at all. I need to make a trip back just to try them again.

The Piano Works isn’t just open for brunch- you can attend for lunch, dinner or just to drink too, and from 9pm at night the floor opens up for people to dance, creating more of a party atmosphere! I’d definitely recommend booking well in advance though, as when I turned up for my booking at 12pm (which was the time the venue opened) the venue was already full!

I enjoyed my time at the Piano Works so much that I booked to go back in September as soon as I could! The service was brilliant, the food and drink was incredible and the whole experience was just faultless. I had such a good time with my friend Alex and can’t wait to return. Get me more of that bottomless prosecco…

Love from,
Florence Grace

My experience at The Piano Works was kindly gifted to me but all thoughts and opinions are my own. For more information on my collaborative posts please see my Disclaimer at the top of the page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.