I'm 19, I promise...!

2015 has seen the start of the newest, cutest, squishiest trend...Disney's Tsum Tsum's!

Tsum's Tsum's are plush toys created by Disney that are tube like in length and shape, fuzzy and, of course, are popular Disney characters, including Princess Elsa, Woody, Buzz, Alice in Wonderland and loads more. All of them are super cute (although I find the 'people' one's a little freaky...!)

The name 'tsum tsum' is derived from the Japanese verb "tsumu" which means "to stack" because, as you can see from above, these cute lil' toys are designed to be stacked in a pyramid shape! They came in a variety of sizes, from teeny tiny palm sized plushies, to medium sized ones, to giant, squidgy, cuddly ones! 


Anyway, I started my own tsum tsum collection a couple of months ago, when my sister introduced them to me, and my first character was Marie, from Aristocats. Since then, she has been joined by Dumbo and Sven, from Frozen- both who are incredibly cute. 



Disney have been growing their range of tsum tsum's constantly which really excites me but also makes my bank account scream in terror. "You're 19! Nearly 20! You do not need to collect soft toys!!!!!"

Bank account, you are so wrong. How can I deny myself these adorable little creatures? Personally, I am only sticking to the mini range, as they sit nicely on top of my bed head, and at only £3 each, it doesn't really break the bank that much...

So as we get closer and closer to pay day, I decided to make a wishlist of the tsum tsum's I crave the most right now!!


Left to right, row by row.

Scrump from Lilo and Stitch (that's right! They made a toy...of a characters toy!)

Flounder from The Little Mermaid.

Captain Jumba from Lilo and Stitch.

Waldo the Lucky Rabbit from classic Disney shows.

Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

Hamm from Toy Story.

One of the aliens from Toy Story.

Figaro from Pinnochio.

Jiminy Cricket from Pinnochio.

Roo from Winnie the Pooh.

The Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Cruella de Vil from 101 Dalmations (despite not liking the people ones, I love her crazy hair!)


I had tweeted that I wished there was a Cheshire Cat so was thrilled when I saw one listed...however, I think he could have been fuzzier and brighter, so I'm a little disappointed! My two utmost favourites are definitely Figaro and Jiminy Cricket...they are so cute! 

Have you started a tsum tsum collection? Who do you already have, and who do you want? 

If not, do you want to start a collection? Who will you start with? 

Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Image 3 is my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.