Foxes, noodles and BJ's Foreskin: The woes of Wybrow


Sorry that it's seven minutes to midnight as I write this- I've been having, and still am having- a delightful evening with my best pals.

To celebrate Pancake Day, my friends came over for pancakes and a games night which has turned out to be totally hilarious. We also had a noodle nation take away that I have been looking forward to for days so this was massively enjoyed and a huge treat for me after my healthy eating regime from the last few weeks. 

I had a great moment of spontaneity too, purchasing a ticket to a Foxes gig on a spur of the moment whim thanks to my friends- so now we have a gig to look forward to in less than a months time! 

The greatest laugh of the evening was my best pal BJ, who just turned 20, asking if he had a foreskin and what one looked like. 

Answer? 

Yes. He does. 

It's great that after 20 years of living, he has finally made this discovery. I am so proud of him. 

Anyway, sorry for the rubbishy blog post today but I must get back to this hilarious evening with my beloved friends. I promise tomorrow's will be better. 

I hope you've all had a great day and had lots of pancakes!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.