My style inspirations



Since I started blogging, just over 18 months ago now (!), I have found myself immersed in people who live and breathe fashion. At first I didn't pay it much attention, being what I would call a lifestyle blogger, but I have noticed that my taste in clothing and my personal style has majorly improved and developed since being influenced by these bloggers. It's even encouraged me to do something I have never really done before, and that's looking at celebrities for style inspiration. Some days, I dress like a glamour puss and some days, I dress like a hood rat. There's not really an in between so my inspirations do vary...but here are the celebs who inspire my style the most!

Marina Diamandis (aka Marina and the Diamonds). 





Whether its from her Family Jewels, Electra Heart or her Froot stage, her style has always been impeccable, adventurous and unique. Even in the most tomboyish of outfits, she'll add a feminine touch such as a splash of pink, a hair ribbon or some lace. Amazing.


Charli XCX.





Taking inspiration from the 90's, films like 'Clueless' and erotic clothing, Charli XCX dresses like absolutely no one else, managing to always look like a total babe. Faux fur, pink, a little bit of punk, clashing patterns and sky high heels, what is not to love about her looks?


Anne-Marie. 





Massive hoops? Check. Girling up a tomboy look? Check. Mesh, pink and bold outfit choices? Check, check, check. Anne-Marie is an urban beauty after my own heart. Her statements are bold and beautiful- she's definitely a breath of fresh air to both the mainstream music world but also the fashion industry. 


Rihanna.






No one does glam like Rihanna (think pink, see through dress!) but no one does casual quite like her either, and that's the look that I adore. Comfy outfits with caps turned glam with statement jewellery and good make up- I like to think this is my kind of style!


Who is your style inspiration? Do you see these celebs style reflected in my own style? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace


Like this? Try... Teenage Body Image- My Battle | Beyonce- Still flawless | Inspiring women

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.