Travel bucket list




So far, my experience of the world has been quite limited. I have only had a passport since I was 15 and since then I have been to Menorca, Amsterdam three times and Barcelona. So, as you would expect, my bucket list of places to travel to is quite extensive! I thought I'd share my top locations with you here though!


1) Fiji. No idea why but it's just somewhere I have always wanted to go! 



2) Bora Bora. Do I really need to explain that one?



3) Australia. Despite the scary big spiders and poisonous creatures, there is still kangaroos and koalas, white sand and blue oceans...just beautiful.



Paris. Not as exotic as the others but it's meant to be one of the most beautiful cities in the world! 



Florence. It is my namesake city, after all!



California. Hot sunny beaches, fab shopping opportunities and hot guys surfing the waves...yes please!



Norway. A little on the cold side for my liking but I am dying to see the Northern Lights! 




Where in the world do you want to go? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace


Comments

  1. I want to visit Spain, New York, Portugal, Miami, the Caribbean and South America!

    Chichi
    http://chichi-writes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list! :) California and Florence are definitely beautiful. You really have to go!

    Personally, I would also love to visit Thailand and Iceland.

    www.haileyjaderyan.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.