Take Back What's Yours.

I was tagged by fellow blogger Katy to participate in a worldwide bloggers movement, the Take Back What's Yours campaign.


The campaign is a brand new idea, started by Chloe over at Chloe's Concept The idea is similar to that of setting a New Year's resolution, but it is a lifelong commitment. Take Back What's Yours aims to help people to take back a part of them that they feel they have lost- it could be anything from your confidence to your happiness to your passion for a hobby.

So, in 2015 I am choosing to Take Back my good health. Over the last year and a half my eating habits have got worse. It is very rare that I eat three full meals a day, I often eat dinner very late in the evening and snacking is my worst habit. On top of this, I have not done any proper exercise since I stopped doing P.E lessons- 3 years ago. Yes, I walk everywhere and occasionally do a workout DVD but it is not enough!

In 2015 I would like to drop at least one dress size, getting me down from a size 12 to a size 10. With most of my favourite foods being carb based mixed with the fact that I despise 99% of fruit and vegetables, I know that this will be a hard challenge for me but I am going to try to stick to my goals. Last year, I stuck to a fitness and health routine for about 3 weeks, and it was amazing how much better I felt within myself in such a short period of time- I would like to feel that good and healthy again.

There is no excuse not to exercise and eat well- I just don't do it. Whilst I'm not particularly unhealthy or overweight, I can be healthier and fitter, and that is what I would like to achieve and "Take Back"! What will you take back?

Thank you Katy for my tag. I choose to tag: Hollie, Apryl, Zoe, Beth, Jade-Lia, Vix, Cece, Summer, Emily and Justine. Send me your links when done so I can retweet them!

I hope you all manage to successfully Take Back What's Yours.

Love from,
Florence Grace

Picture to come soon!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.