HALLOWEEKEND!



Today's post is going to be very, very brief! 

This year, Halloween falls on a Monday, and if that doesn't sum up 2016 I don't know what does! Instead of celebrating on the day, a lot of people are celebrating this weekend, 'Halloweekend'. I am no exception here! I hosted a Halloween dinner party for my sisters and my mum. I decorated the dining room with a tonne of sparkly, spooky decorations and whipped up a banquet fit for the Gods for them! 

Thankfully, they loved it, and there will be photos to follow in a more detailed post tomorrow. However, now that we've finished eating, the festivities are continuing! We're all going to sit down with some Halloween sweets and watch Scream while we carve pumpkins! How cute, right?

We get an extra hour of the day today as the clocks go back tonight- not only does that mean we get an extra hour sleep but it means the mornings will be darker, the evenings will be darker and that Christmas is literally just around the corner! Eeeek!

Anyway, I have to go and enjoy my Halloweekend festivities with my family! I hope you're all having a fab weekend doing your own Halloween-y things! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.