OCTOBER PLAYLIST



Yes guys, it's that time of the month again! It's time to share with you guys the songs I am loving right now in my October Playlist! 

Blue- Marina and the Diamonds 
My Way- Calvin Harris
Starboy- Daft Punk and The Weeknd 
Side to Side- Ariana Grande featuring Nicki Minaj
Blow Your Mind- Dua Lipa
Fade- Kanye West featuring Post Malone and Ty Dolla $ign
Bad Decisions- Two Door Cinema Club
Meteorite- Years & Years
Send Them Off!- Bastille
That's My Girl- Fifth Harmony 
Let Me Love You- DJ Snake featuring Justin Bieber
Ain't My Fault- Zara Larsson 
24K Magic- Bruno Mars
Sandcastles- Beyonce
Death of a Bachelor- Panic! At The Disco
Take Care- Drake featuring Rihanna
Miss Independent- Ne-Yo
Crick Neck- Sean Paul featuring Chi Ching Ching, Chimney and Banx & Ranx 
Crank It (Woah!)- Kideko and George Kwali featuring Nadia Rose and Sweetie Irie
Forget- Marina and the Diamonds

Unusually, most of these are new releases, because in the last month or so there has been some great new songs out! I love Bruno Mars' new song, it's full of all the nineties vibes! What songs are you loving right now? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.