Snapchat Stories I Hate To See



Snapchat's popularity seems to have grown massively over the course of 2016- was this the year all the cool filters came out? I don't know. I had Snapchat when it first came out, then grew bored of it and deleted it. I redownloaded it this year, at the request of a guy who as it turns out, wanted to send me nudes. LOL. But that's another story. 

Having had Snapchat for the last ten months, there have been some similar snaps I've seen a lot that I absolutely despise. Let's see if you agree with me on this one... 

The Smoking Snap
Wow. Look at you. Blowing smoke in a totally ordinary way into the front facing camera of your phone. You look so cool right now, I can't even handle it. It's on another level, dude. Oh wait, you smoke? I didn't even realise! 



The Driving Snap
If you could keep both hands on the wheel and not risk other people's lives as you drive down a winding country road listening to some dubstep on an overly loud and extremely crackly 'sound system', then that would be almost as cool as, you know, snapping your poor driving skills. 



The Filter Snap
Or should I say, the filter snaps. Yes, we get it, every day there is like, 12 different filters on Snapchat. I don't need to see a selfie of you using every single filter, every single day. Just pick one. Or two. No more than three okay? And spread them out evenly over the next 24 hours for the love of God. 



The Pet Snap
Don't get me wrong, I love to see a cute pet on Snapchat. Show me all the cute animals please! Know what I don't love? People using every single filter on their pet. See the above point and apply to pets. (Particularly the dog face...on dogs)



The Kylie Jenner Snap
Ugh. THIS ONE KILLS ME. I can not abide seeing girls posing for the camera but making it a video, rather than a selfie, and playing some 'hood' tune in the background as they pout and flick their hair. STOP IT. 



Do you agree with this list? Is there any snaps you love or hate to see? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

  1. 'The Kylie Jenner Snap' annoys me so much and I don't know why they do it. They sometimes use it with the every filter one as well xx
    http://blossomofhope.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.