Fitness with Florence Grace #5

Sigh. Another dud week for me unfortunately! Not that I'm making excuses for myself, but my foot problems have got progressively worse over the last two weeks and it makes every day living hard enough, let alone working out, so Tae Bo was only done once! However I did use my Slender Tone belt 4 times...and then the batteries died! 

Food this week has been average- not particularly healthy, not particularly unhealthy either, and I have still done lots of walking (trying to push through my foot pain!)

So let's look at my statistics...

Start Weight: 11st 4lbs

Waist Measurement: 33 inches

Goal Weight: 10 stone

How much I want to lose a week: 2 lbs

And here is where I am now...

Current Weight: 11 st 4 lbs

Current Waist Measurement: 32.0 inches.

Weight left to lose: 1 stone 4 lbs 

Yes, sadly I put 1lb back on...however, I neither lost nor gained anything on my tummy measurement wise, so I'm not too down about it- I know it's mostly my own fault and that weight can and will fluctuate all of the time. My mum has told me about some workouts that won't involve me using my feet too much but will still tone my tummy, so here's to a better, more successful week this week! 

Love from, 
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.