Father's Day inspiration with Baker Days!*

Father's Day is coming around once again. On Sunday 21st June, people all over the UK will be celebrating and appreciating their dad's for all that they have done. But what sort of a gift can you give someone who has done infinite amounts for you, when you can just about afford some socks and a broken chocolate bar?

Baker Days have a great option for Father's Day, at incredibly affordable prices! As my own dad is away on Father's Day, I ordered him a gift from Baker Days a little early, after the company offered to send me a product from their range to review! Looking through the Baker Days website, I stumbled across the adorable "Letterbox Cakes". The idea is as basic as it sounds- a cake small enough to fit through your letterbox! There are several designs to choose from, as well as customised options, so you can make these cakes a really personal gift! As my dad likes football, I chose a football themed design.

The cake comes with useful instructions as to how to remove it without damaging it (and how to devour it too!)



I only had to wait 3 days for my cake to get to me, which is exceptionally quick! And when it came I was pleasantly surprised by the additional gifts that arrived with the cake, as I hadn't been expecting them and they were very sweet!

 

First off, the cake came in an adorable little tin which you can keep long after the cake has disappeared! I was unaware that it came in this, so it was a lovely surprise, and the tin is really very beautiful!

How sweet is this tin?

Then there was a thoughtful card from the company:



    


Lastly, there were some "party" goodies, to help you celebrate the event even more! This little package included balloons, a party popper and some candles.

 

Overall, I think this makes a wonderful little gift for Father's Day. There's plenty of designs to choose from, as well as flavors (including gluten and dairy free) and they taste absolutely delicious too! The cakes also last for 14 days, so will keep for a decent amount of time before going stale- plenty of time to enjoy it!

You can check out Baker Days Father's Day range here: http://www.bakerdays.com/categories/personalised/father-daycakes

If you want more inspiration, or to find out more about the business itself, you can find Baker Days using the following links:




Thank you to Baker Days for sending me this cake, and if you choose to order from Baker Days, I hope that you enjoy your cake as much as me and my family enjoyed mine! 

Love from, 
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.