Fitness with Florence Grace #8

Since this week has a bank holiday, I have been all out of sync, and I totally forgot about doing a fitness post on Monday! So here it is now, better late than never.

I have been under my calories every single day, which is good in one respect, but as I only limit myself to 1200 calories a day, this isn't particularly healthy.

On Thursday, I actually had minor surgery on my toes, which have been causing me grief for seven months, more so in the last two months, and this surgery meant that I have been able to move a bit more, so I have managed to do Tae Bo once, and I'm hoping to build this up over the next week and beyond.


So let's look at my statistics this week...

Start Weight: 11st 4lbs

Waist Measurement: 33 inches

Goal Weight: 10 stone

How much I want to lose a week: 2 lbs

And here is where I am now...

Current Weight: 11 st 2 lbs

Current Waist Measurement: 30 inches.

Weight left to lose: 1 stone 2 lbs 

As per usual, my weight has not gone down but my tummy measurement has been reduced massively to just 30 inches, which I am over the moon about. Yesterday, I went out in a bralet- an item I have never worn in my life- and I felt so confident, which was an unreal feeling. I haven't bared my belly in public for about three years, and everyone was so lovely about how I looked and my progress. I now have 5 and a half weeks to get even more toned before jetting off to Barcelona!



How have you all done this week? Let me know! 

Love from, 
Florence Grace

Image is my own.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.