Fitness with Florence Grace #6

This week has been slightly better than the last, although still not spectacular. My feet problems have deteriorated massively, making walking hard enough as it is, let alone working out properly. Tae Bo has been a massive no-no for me. However my fitness crazy mum has shown me some fab workouts to tone my tummy that don't involve using my feet, so I have been able to work out a little.

My calories have all been controlled this week and there was only one day where they were really, really bad, and that was when I went out for a meal with friends at a Whetherspoons restaurant, where the high amount of calories is kindly written on the menu for you!

So let's look at my statistics this week...

Start Weight: 11st 4lbs

Waist Measurement: 33 inches

Goal Weight: 10 stone

How much I want to lose a week: 2 lbs

And here is where I am now...

Current Weight: 11 st 4 lbs

Current Waist Measurement: 31.7 inches.

Weight left to lose: 1 stone 4 lbs 

I'm very happy that despite my lack of working out, I have still reduced my waist measurement. I have been shopping a LOT this week for my summer clothes and have even been able to comfortably purchase some cropped tops, baring my belly a little, so overall I am fairly happy. I don't have that far to go in terms of toning my tummy- it is the number on the scales that I don't like. However, I have been told that sometimes the scales won't change because of things such as muscle to fat ratio etc. 

How have you all done this last week? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from, 
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. Well done hun you are doing great, I never look at the scales anymore I don't weigh myself I just judge on whether I am happy with the shape :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jessica! I appreciate that! Yes, that's what I am choosing to focus on too! xxx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.