Films with the best soundtracks!



A lot of films are only half as successful as they are because of their epic sound tracks. Some films are absolutely awful and are saved entirely by the fact that they have a good sound track. At the end of the day, music is everything. Here is a list of films that I think have the best soundtrack!


Pulp Fiction.

dancing pulp fiction uma thurman mia wallace

My personal favourite: Let's Stay Together: Al Green.



The Breakfast Club.

film 80s the breakfast club molly ringwald john hughes

My personal favourite: Don't You (Forget About Me)- Simple Minds.



The Great Gatsby.


My personal favourite: Young and Beautiful- Lana del Ray.



Lemonade. 

beyonce lemonade beyonce lemonade

My personal favourite: Hold Up/Sorry/Don't Hurt Yourself/All Night- Beyonce.



AMY.


My personal favourite: Stronger Than Me- Amy Winehouse



Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging. 

perfect aaron johnson 2008 angus snogging

My personal favourite: In the Morning- The Coral/ Young Folk- Peter, Bjorn and John


Juno. 

film ellen page michael cera jason bateman juno

My personal favourite: Anyone Else But You- Moldy Peaches



Guardians of the Galaxy.

movies trailer guardians of the galaxy

My personal favourite: Come and get your Love- Redbone


Which films do you think have the best sound tracks? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.