The emotional roller coaster of an entrepreneur.



 Feeling great. I'm running my own business. I'm my own boss. I'm awesome. Go me.

beyonce flirting hair flip fabulous slay


Damn it's hard being my own boss. So much to do. Let me watch another episode of Gossip Girl first.

90s mtv daria procrastination procrastinating


Yay! Someone has bought something! Money in the bank like ch-ching biatch! I'm so rich right now.

billionbackrecords  money cash make it rain dollar


Ugh my expenses are way more than my profit. Can I claim the money back for excessive wifi usage???

queue reaction s grace helbig too much internet stop using the internet


Why is nothing going right? I should be the next Zuckerburg right now omg.

sad crying nene leakes cell phone


UGH I JUST WANT TO GIVE UP. Give me a job in retail any day of the week.

Mother’s Day angry mad ugh frustrated


Sits in horrible slump for the next week. Because honestly, what's the point? I'm going to end up penniless, homeless and alone. 

movies reactions death depressed sick


OOH something good has happened. Cue positive email, something being bought or some great customer feedback etc. YAY. All is well again.


celebrate unbreakable kimmy schmidt woop woop kimmy schmidt ellie kemper


And repeat. 

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.