CHRISTMAS CRUSHES




So its Christmas and if you're single like me, you're probably sat wishing all the cute couple-y posts on social media would disappear for a while so you can relish in being single without feeling like you're missing out on that cutesy cute trip to Winter Wonderland or on that adorable ice skating trip with your other half. 

But single guys and gals (or, for the sake of this post, single gals), if you could be on that Winter Wonderland trip right now, the question is who would you be with?! Here's some of the guys I would love to be holding hands on the ice rink with (c r i n g e) 


John Krasinski
I don't know many girls who have watched the US Office and not fallen in love with Jim Halpert who is, of course, played by John Krasinski. He's handsome, he's charming, he's incredibly romantic and he's absolutely hilarious too, so you just know you'd have a brilliant time with him, right? What more could you want from a guy?

Please do. Please, please do. 


Bradley Cooper
Alright so he's a bit of a ladies man but lets just take two seconds (or maybe, two hours. Years. Whatever) to appreciate his beautiful face. And have you seen him in Silver Linings Playbook? They guy can move and therefore would be a brilliant ice skating partner. 



Damon Albarn
Preferably young Damon Albarn, but you know, can't turn back time and all that, so I'd settle for Damon Albarn as he is now...as long as he promised to serenade me with my favourite Blur songs as my Christmas present. 

Literally me

Nico Mirallegro
I loved him in My Mad Fat Diary and now I love him in BBC's Rillington Place. He's cute, he's funny and he's pretty easy on the eyes too! I can absolutely tell you'd have a right laugh spending Christmas with him doing all the things couples apparently do. 



Drake
I don't find Drake attractive at all but with all his emotions and shit you know he'd make sure you had the most romantic and sentimental Christmas ever! Which is what all girls want so that they have something good for the 'gram, am I right? 



So there's my Christmas crushes. If any of them want to step forward and make me have the most amazing Christmas of my life, that would be great, just slide on into my DM's. Let me know in the comments below who would be your dream guy to spend Christmas with! (Don't be boring and comment your partner please this is a humorous post tell me your dream date)

Love from,
Florence Grace

P.S. This is a humorous post. Crushes are for life, not just for Christmas. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.