Not a lot to say



I honestly have nothing to write about today guys!

I've been daily blogging for almost a year (I can't believe it!) and it's genuinely so hard to keep on generating fresh content all of the time! And when I'm having a bad day like today, I just can't even be bothered to write, you know? 

I am having the most miserable December of my life and I don't even know why! I am the biggest lover of Christmas! Every year I am buzzing from December 1st, tree up, Christmas jumper on, festive music playing all day every day. This year? Nothing. I haven't felt one ounce of Christmassy-ness and it's stressing me out because I don't know why, which then makes me feel even worse! 

I've got a day off from work tomorrow, so I'm hoping I can spend the day watching Christmas films back to back in my Grinch pyjamas and getting myself into the Christmas spirit a bit more! I know I'm not the only one who's not really feeling it this year, and I think it's sad that so many people are feeling so dismal this year- but I think it's just a reflection of what a crappy year 2016 has been! 

Are you guys feeling Christmassy? Someone please tell me how I can feel a bit more festive right now! 

Love from,
Florence Grace  

Comments

  1. I was feeling like this until I saw a little girl watch Santa walk past. Her eyes truly did light up, and mine got a little teary! Children are always so excited and full of the magic, with no cares! Maybe see if Buzzfeed have any videos with kids talking about Christmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh I think thats my problem, I've grown up and so have both of my younger sisters! I need some little kids in my life to make me feel festive...in the least creepy way I can make that sound aha!

      Delete
  2. Perhaps play Christmas music? There are loads of Christmas playlists and albums on Spotify :D

    Chichi
    chichi-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for this suggestion- I listened to a LOT of Christmas songs to make me feel better!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.