DECEMBER PLAYLIST



It's so hard making a December playlist and not filling it 100% with Christmas songs, so I hope that this months playlist is varied enough for you! Don't forget to let me know in the comments below what songs you're loving this month!

Then- Anne-Marie
Stay Another Day- East 17
Driving Home For Christmas- Chris Rea
Miss You- Gabrielle Aplin
Peak- Anne-Marie
Find Me- Sigma featuring Birdy
One Dance- Drake
Shoutout To My Ex- Little Mix
All I Want For Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
Fairytale of New York- The Pogues
Find Me- Kings of Leon
I Would Like- Zara Larsson 
I Feel It Coming- The Weeknd and Daft Punk
I Feel So Bad- Kungs featuring Ephemerals
Years & Years- Olly Murs
The Mack- Nevada featuring Mark Morrison and Fetty Wap
You Want Me- Tom Zanetti featuring Sadie Ama
All Night- Beyonce 
Blue- Marina and the Diamonds
Touch- Little Mix

There's more new songs than old ones this year, and a few Christmassy classics thrown in their too! What's your favourite song right now?

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.