The 2016 Glow Up



Today, a new 'challenge' appeared on social media:




I knew straight away I had to join in! As most of you must  know by now, I'm a strong advocate of self love and over the last year my self love, as well as my self confidence, has improved and increased quite dramatically! Before 2016, I would have described my self confidence and self esteem to have been extremely low. I hated how I looked, I had no confidence in myself or my abilities- I'm happy to say that the story is quite different now! So let me share with you what I like to call my 2016 Glow Up (a glow up is better late than never, right?)

End of 2015/Start of 2016:






End of 2016:






I'm not gonna lie, I really feel myself now. In the last year, I've lost a lot of weight. Like, look at the first image in this post and the last. I feel like I'm almost half the size I was! I'm not, but I feel that way! I've also learnt how to do my make up better, I look after myself more and my sense of style has improved too. In feeling more happy with my physical appearance, I've become more confident in myself and this has definitely had a positive impact on several aspects of my life. 

2016 has definitely been my year of glowing up, and I hope this continues in 2017- I'd like to lose more weight and master the perfect contour look! I'd also like to be more confident with my work, so that's something else to work on. However, I'm more than happy with the changes I've seen in myself this year, and I'm glad this challenge came about to help me reflect on them.

Here's to an even better glow up next year, hey! 

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. You look stunning then and now but seriously Ineed some of your makeup tips. Your highlighter is always on point!

    Kirsty Leanne
    http://www.kirstyleanne.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, I appreciate that! Hahaha it's all about over applying...all I use is the makeup revolution strobe balm! Under my foundation and over the top of it too :) (I do always love having a super glow so glad someone appreciates it!!!) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.