FEELING FESTIVE (FINALLY) AND FAB



I've been feeling pretty crappy for most of December, and a few days ago I blogged about how I wasn't even feeling very Christmassy at the moment. Today, I was finally hit with the festive feeling! I've just had a really good day to be honest! I had to get up horrendously early (7AM lol) to meet my best girls, Abby and Pops, so that we could go for breakfast. I wore my Christmas jumper and took Abby's baby girl a Christmas present and we had a lovely chat and catch up for the majority of the morning! 

In the afternoon, I went to Milton Keynes shopping centre to fulfil my annual tradition of riding on the carousel. I don't care how old I am, I will never not get excited about going on the Christmas carousel; I honestly love it so much! 

This evening, I've sat down and completed work in front of Christmas films with some snacks and my sister, which has been lovely! We haven't had a movie night together in a while, so it's been nice! 

I'm also in a far better mood than I've been in for a while because yesterday I was featured in an article on The Metro's website- you can read that right here. I was a bit nervous about speaking out about such a personal issue, one that has affected me for the last two years, but I am so glad that I did because the feedback I have received from doing so has been amazing I've had so many people message me, thanking me for sharing my story and speaking out on such an important issue, so I'm over the moon that I have helped some people in a small way! 

I'm so happy I'm feeling better and more like myself- hopefully it will continue for the rest of the festive season! 

Love from,
Florence Grace  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.