HEIRESS LONDON



Anyone who knows me knows how down for female empowerment I am. I'm a fierce feminist, I support women doing brilliant things, donate monthly to women's charities, speak about about women's rights and support women running their own businesses in a world that constantly tries to suppress women and all they want to do. 

One of my new favourite companies that focus on female empowerment is Heiress London, a brand new clothing company that promotes the idea of women creating their own streams of wealth through their inherited creativity, ability, self-belief and self-worth. I stumbled across the brand one night on Instagram and fell in love with their brand ethos and the designs of their clothes. To my surprise, Heiress London reached out to me and offered to send me a sweatshirt of theirs in a design of my choice! Of course I accepted, and I went for a design that I feel just screams 'Flo'! 




Obviously I opted for a black sweatshirt (all black, always!) but I couldn't resist the sparkly, glittery pink design for the logo- so me! The sweatshirt is absolutely one of my go-to pieces right now! True to size, as a size 12 I ordered a size medium and it fits perfectly, with a little room to spare making it comfortably oversized! The sweatshirt is also fleecy inside, which makes it super cosy now that the temperatures are dropping!

I was a little worried about washing the sweatshirt because I know glitter designs have a tendency to peel or become a little tacky and flaky in texture, but after being soaked in the rain and put through the wash and tumble dryer, the font on the front has remained as pink and sparkly as ever, in totally perfect condition!

Heiress London want females to feel empowered when they wear their clothes, and I certainly love wearing mine when I'm sat up at 3am powering through some freelance work like a total boss babe! As a small business owner myself, I love that the brand are firm in their belief that all women have it within them to lead and try to support women via their clothing designs, only using slogans of a positive energy with the depths of meaning to empower. Everything they stand for aligns perfectly with my own core beliefs about female empowerment and that's one of the reasons I can really get behind this brand and support them in their growth!




I honestly love this jumper so much and have been wearing it all the time recently! It looks great with my ripped jeans, my wet look leggings and even my pyjama bottoms! This would definitely make a brilliant Christmas present to any boss babes in your life, or even a Christmas present to yourself! To find out more information about the brand, or to get your own Heiress London jumper (there's a huge array of colours and styles to choose from!) check them out on Instagram at @heiress.london and drop them a DM.

Heiress London believe that females are the future, and I do too.

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. This is so cool! It's so nice to see brands out there that support female empowerment!

    Chichi
    chichi-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, definitely check them out, they're great!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.