BLOGGERS MADE ME BUY IT

One of the most popular videos I'm seeing on YouTube at the moment is YOUTUBERS MADE ME BUY IT. As the title might suggest, the video shows what products an individual has purchased simply because they saw their favorite YouTuber buy it! As a blogger, I am oh so aware there are things I have bought simply because my favorite bloggers have bought them, and so I thought I'd turn the most current video into a blog post instead...BLOGGERS MADE ME BUY IT.

So, what have bloggers made me buy?

A MAC Lipstick
I never cared to spend over £5 on a lipstick until I started blogging and desired nothing more than a MAC lipstick. On my birthday last year, I went on a shopping spree in London and purchased my very first MAC lipstick...this never would have happened if I hadn't read all the MAC reviews from other bloggers.

A ban.do Planner
I usually buy myself a pretty planner from Paperchase but this year, after seeing several of my favorite bloggers purchase them, I decided to treat myself to a slightly more expensive ban.do planner! It was worth the additional money though, because it's such a brilliant planner and honestly does help me to keep my life together.

Stickers
I loved stickers as a child but haven't had much use for them in my adult life...until a) I started planner-ing and b) I came across several bloggers who made their own stickers. Now I buy stickers allllllll the time.

Rose Gold Lipsticks
I purchased all of the Makeup Revolution rose gold lipsticks because all of my favorite bloggers were and I didn't want to miss out on the new products! Thankfully, the lipsticks aren't too expensive and are actually really good, so it wasn't a total waste!

Lights
Fairy lights and shaped novelty lights (pink, crown shaped light I'm looking at you) fill my room in an abundance. I can't get enough of them, particularly if they're pink and sparkly!

A Macbook
When my laptop broke, I decided to follow the lead of some of my favorite bloggers and invest in a Macbook. I ended up keeping it for less than a month because I honestly hated it that much- Apple products are just not for me!

Candles
I mean yeah, sure, candles are great and I've always loved them, but since I started blogging I actively go out looking for cute candles to post about on social media now...I have such a huge stash of candles in my drawer, I'm pretty sure I have enough to keep me going for the next five years or so!

A Waist Trainer
Some of my favorite bloggers started to use a waist trainer to get in shape, and so me being the sheep that I am decided to follow the crowd and purchase one too- anything to try and make me slimmer without actually having to do any exercise is fine by me!

Cute Nutrition products
The weight loss products didn't actually help me loose too much weight but they were super Instagrammable, so I'm gonna class that as a win-win situation. If Sarah Ashcroft hadn't posted about them, I definitely wouldn't have bought them, so it is entirely her fault!

What products have bloggers made you buy? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. Slim-Fizz is a distinctive appetite suppressant which is containing the ground-breaking fibre Glucomannan, which is an organic dissolvable fibre extracted from pure Konjac.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.