One for the ladies!

This weekend was pay day weekend (yay!) and of course Black Friday weekend too. I was one of many, many people who went on a crazy shopping spree and bought way too many things with money I definitely don't have.

One of the things I bought a lot of this weekend is underwear. I've said before how I often struggle to find pretty underwear that fits well and looks nice, but this weekend I've found that a lot of high street stores have really stepped their game up at the moment- like, massively! All of them are incredibly cheap compared to stores such as Marks and Spencer's and Bravissimo, and they're all mega cute too, so I thought I'd share some of the best ones I've found with you guys!

Topshop
I'm not just saying this because I work there, but Topshop lingerie is really on point right now...I've gone from owning zero Topshop underwear to suddenly owning quite a lot, particularly some of their lingerie bodies which can definitely be worn as outerwear, such is the trend right now. My favorite set in particular is a black velvet body with matching underwear- there's two varieties of bras and knickers, so you can mix and match the styles depending on your personal preference, and altogether the sets come to no more than £40. However, don't forget to use your student discount for 10% off!

I've linked one of the bras and one of the pairs of knickers below, but the other items should come up as suggested products along the bottom of the page!

Velvet bra 

Velvet knickers


River Island
River Island's bralets are so beautiful, I literally want every single one of them right now! I'm a sucker for a cute mesh bralet as it is, but some of the ones that River Island have in right now are just gorgeous! A lot of the bralets could definitely be worn under a cute sheer top with some mom jeans or on a night out, which definitely makes them more appealing (to me anyway!). And with an average price of £16 you really can't go wrong! Here is a few of my favourites: Here, here and here!


Primark
Primark underwear has a habit of being very touch and go. You'll either find something amazing or you go in and everything is absolutely appalling, greying granny pants and misshapen bras. However, their Secret Posession bralets and their lingerie bodies right now are incredible! There's a whole load of mesh and floral applique going on, several cute sets (who doesn't love an underwear co-ord) and lots of seductive looking lingerie which every girl needs to feel a little bit more confident about themselves, am I right? Obviously Primark being Primark, the bras are so cheap- I got three floral bralets with matching pants for £30! However, you can't shop online, so you'll just have to pop into your local store and see what they have! You can get an idea of whats available HERE though.


Boohoo
I am Boohoo's number one fan, but have never really been keen on their underwear. However, there is so much that I completely adore right now, I've honestly had to refrain from making any purchases at all because I seriously can't afford it! Much like other online boutiques, such as Missy Empire, they have a lot of cheap mesh bras with cute appliqued patches and embroidery, as well as some sexier bras with matching underwear and suspenders and everything else. They've got some great bras in the sale right now, starting at £4 and then going up to no more than £24! Some of my favorites are this one, this one and this one.


Where do you shop for the best underwear? Am I missing out on some of the best places? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.