My all time favourite films



I watch a lot of films. If I'm not working, I'm Netflixing and chilling by myself, for real (can we host a little pity party for me over here please?) I'm so bad at choosing films to watch though because I'm so bloody indecisive, and that usually means that I end up watching the same films over and over again. Here are some of my all time favourite films that I will never get bored of watching. 

Forrest Gump
My number one all time favourite film is without a doubt Forrest Gump. It makes me laugh, it makes me cry, it has Tom Hanks in it, could it be any more perfect? I don't think so. 



The Breakfast Club
Honestly, if you've never seen this film what have you been doing all of your life? It's honestly one of the best films that I have ever seen and I am totally in love with Judd Nelson (gotta love a bad boy, am I right?)



Pulp Fiction
I don't even know what it is that I like so much about this film because it's not the kind of film that I'd usually enjoy. It doesn't even make me cry like most of my other favourite films! But there's just something about it that I love. I think it's the soundtrack... 



Going the Distance
I love Justin Long and I love Drew Barrymore, so Going the Distance is basically the perfect romcom for me. It's also just a feel good film with the perfect happy ending, so what's not to love about that?



He's Just Not That Into You
This film taught me all I needed to know about getting involved with different kinds of men- boys, fuckboys, liars, cheats and genuinely nice boys. Every girl needs to watch this film. Every single one. (Also, Justin Long has a fab role in this film too, so that's a plus)



You've Got Mail
So if you're looking for the most beautiful romcom in the world, look no further than You've Got Mail. It's literally the most heart warming film you'll ever see, and it has the perfect on screen couple, Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan. 




Ask Me Anything
Now this one surprised me as much as it's probably surprising you- its definitely a low budget film and one that I stumbled across on Netflix by accident. However, the story of the film is an important one and it makes the film definitely worth the watch. (If that doesn't appeal to you, just know it's about sex, blogging and more sex...okay?)



Addicted
For some reason, I really enjoy this film. It's all about having a sex addiction but also shows how the protagonist has to deal with the repercussions of said addiction. It's really interesting...to say the least. 



Clueless
I don't think I even need to explain this one, do I?



Eat, Pray, Love
Eat, Pray, Love is honestly the most inspirational film that I have ever watched. It makes me want to completely change my life every single time I watch it! I just wish I was as ballsy as Julia Roberts' character. 



Mean Girls
Another one that definitely doesn't need an explanation. 



I could probably go on and on and on but I've included a good few films already! What are your all time favourite films? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.