Happy birthday me (until next year!)



Well, almost a week later, my birthday celebrations are finally over and done with! Last night I finished my 21st birthday with a bang, taking a limo for myself and seven friends to a cocktail bar in London where we had a booth booked before heading back to town to do some more club hopping. It was a brilliant night, I definitely went all out and my friends spoiled me rotten. With a pink and silver theme, a personalised Instagram frame and wrist bands, I had the best time and have never felt so lucky or so loved before! 

It's late and I'm tired/slightly hungover, so I'm going to do a more in depth post about it tomorrow, or later on this week (possibly a "look what I got" post about the gifts from my friends because I was so spoiled!) but for now, here's some photo's from the night!










I had such a great night and I am so lucky to have such brilliant friends and family who have made my 21st birthday the most special birthday of my life! I have never felt so lucky, loved or blessed before. 21 is definitely off to a good start! 

How did you celebrate your 21st birthday? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.