LOST WITHOUT YOU

I'm so sorry for all the times I threw pens at you when I was suffering from writers block. I'm so sorry for all the times I yelled abuse at you for not doing what I wanted you to do. I'm so sorry for always rushing you and demanding you to go faster when you couldn't keep up with my pace. I'm so sorry for never letting you sleep, always pushing you to the absolute limit before I let you get any rest.

To my darling laptop, I am so sorry for abusing you because now that you've given up on me I am totally lost without you.

Guys, on a real I am so lost. My entire life is on that laptop- the beginnings of the next issue of my magazine, my coursework for my NCTJ course, my photos, my freelance work...and just like that its gone.

And for those of you who are going to tell me that I should have used a memory stick and backed my shit up and whatever else, just don't. I'm going through a hard time and comments like that just make me wish that my laptop would come back to life and you'd shut down in its place.

It's not only the laptop I have lost. My second baby, my oh so precious phone that I absolutely can not live without had its screen smashed last night so I hope you understand me when I say THE STRUGGLE IS REAL RIGHT NOW.

I had 31 emails today, 4 DM's and a whole host of whatsapps all asking me where this was, why hadn't I done this, why hadn't I responded to that. GUYS. Please. I'm gonna need a few days to sort myself out, work out how I can keep on top of everything minus my two lifelines and try and work out a new routine. So just bear with me, okay? If you're expecting an email, I'll get back to you before the end of this week I absolutely promise. If you're expecting certain content on my blog (Heiress London, I'm looking at you) I'm sorry for the hold up but I've lost all my photo's and content for now so there's gonna be some delay.

Please don't let me wake up to 31 emails tomorrow. It was a very stressful time for a very hungover and heartbroken Flo this morning (honestly, my laptop really is my baby you know).

For now, I'm just thanking my lucky stars it's payday/Black Friday this weekend and so I can hopefully nab myself something cheap to tide me over until after Christmas (hey Santa, I know you're reading this, I'd love a new laptop please) as well as pay to get my phone screen fixed, and then I can get back to my usual routine.

I'm now lost without my laptop and my eye sight is getting worse than ever as I'm squinting at my phone trying to get through everything without slicing my fingers to death on the cracks but I will get there! In the meantime, if there's any computer pros who can help me fix a laptop that just refuses to turn on, slide into my DM's please. I will attempt to try and read them.

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.