Getting Russian Lashes!



A few months ago, I got my first ever eyelash extensions from my talented best friend Abby! I loved them, the experience was better than I had expected and nowhere near as nerve wracking as I had thought it would be and I fell in love with my natural looking, long lashes. 

With my 21st birthday coming up, I wanted long lashes again, but this time more glamorous! My other best friend Poppy had got some really lovely long lashes from Abby and I wanted something similar! Abs decided to treat me to some Russian lashes for my birthday. This meant instead of having one lash extension attached to each of my natural eyelashes, there'd be three attached to one (I think that's right...) which creates a bolder, more dramatic eyelash look. 

I was a little nervous in case I didn't like them or they didn't suit me but Abby was completely professional, told me she knew what she was doing and that they'd look "fit as mate" and made me close my eyes so she could get on with her work! 

Well. All I can say is that I am in love. Honestly, I love them so much. Part of me wants to have Russian lashes permanently because they look so gorgeous, but the other part of me says to save them for special occasions so they make more of an impact. Excuse my bad photo quality due to poor lighting and my horrific no- makeup face, but here's a peek at what they look like!





I am honestly so happy with them and absolutely love how they look! Look how long they are and how curly too! They're just gorgeous. I had them done just before work and when I got to work, everyone noticed them straight away and I got so many compliments! People could tell they weren't natural but I didn't mind because that was the point; I wanted something big and showy for my 21st birthday celebrations in London this weekend and that's what Abby gave me! 

Abby never fails to deliver and her work is impeccable. As her best friend, I may be slightly biased, but I've had several friends get eyelash extensions and false lashes and honestly, none of them ever look as good as Abby's do! If you're from Bucks or the surrounding area, I would definitely recommend Abby for eyelashes- and even a spray tan, because she offers those too! You can find her Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/eyelashextensionsaylesbury/?fref=ts

What do you think of my lashes? Too bold for me, or super glam and gorgeous? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.