AUTUMN WARDROBE Part 1


I am absolutely loving some of the items that have made an appearance for Autumn 2016 and have totally revamped my wardrobe. Working at Topshop, you kind of get a heads up on the trends, and one that I really like this season is Rocker Girl. There are four 'girls' to choose your style from this season, Pretty, Preppy, Urban and Rocker. While my look this season contains items suitable for each trend, I feel I'm predominantly Rocker, mixing in khaki with animal print, raw edges and faux leather. I haven't been able to embrace the rock chick look since I was about 11, so I have loved bringing it back again this year, as well as being able to add a glam, girly edge to it! 

I have bought so much and taken so many photos (courtesy of photographers Genevieve and Zoe) so this blog will be in two parts, with the second part going up tomorrow. Pretty much all the clothes are from Boohoo.com and Topshop, but if you want to know something specific, leave a comment and I'll get back to you! 

Enjoy! 

Bombers and bodies




Longline and Leopard print




Sporty Sweats




Camo Crops




Khaki Kool






Sequinned Sparkles







Marvellous in Mustard







A lil' bit of grunge







Mad About Mesh






As you can see, all of these outfits are built around the black Joni jeans that I absolutely live in! In tomorrow's posts with the other outfits, there is lots of different 'bottoms'! Let me know your favourite look in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.