AUTUMN WARDROBE Part 2



Yesterday I shared the first half of my Autumn Wardrobe shoot with you- and I must say, it seems to have gone down a treat! You've all been so lovely on Twitter and Instagram about the outfits and the photo's, so thank you very much! I really appreciate that! 

Today is the second half of the shoot and there is a greater variety of outfits aside from my black Joni jeans! Again, nearly all of the items are from Topshop and Boohoo.com but if you want to know where something specific is from, leave a comment below and I'll let you know! 

Enjoy the second half of the shoot! Who knows, maybe I'll do a Winter one in a couple of months...

Casual Crop






From Office To Bar










Fun in Faux Fur








Bombers 'n' Boots







Femme Liberte






Girl Power Glam








Bold in Black











And there we have it! The second half of my Autumn Wardrobe! I hope you enjoy this post and let me know if you'd like to see more like this! Also, let me know which outfit is your favourite in the comment below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.