Things I'm looking forward to about summer!



Summer is on it's way- at last! I always think that I love winter more than summer, but when it gets to this time of year and events are planned, holidays are booked, the weather gets warmer and the days get longer...well, I just know that I'm a summer girl at heart! I've got a pretty good summer ahead of me this year, so I thought I'd share with you a list of all the things I'm looking forward to about Summer 2016!


1) Holiday!
This year I'm going on holiday with my three best pals, BJ, Alec and Ricarda. We have hired out our own private cottage, right on the beach, and I couldn't be more excited! Not only because I get to see my friends for five consecutive days rather than one day every other week but also because I've never been on holiday with friends before! I can't wait!





2) Gigs and festivals!
Whilst I'm not camping at any festivals this year, I am attending two for one day each, and having never been to a festival before I am crazy excited! I am off to Electric Daisy Carnival and Wireless and I have plans to look allllll summery and cute for both, dying my hair lilac and baby pink for each! I am also going to see the legend herself, Beyonce...and words can't explain how much I am looking forward to that. 


music summer festival coachella coachella 2015



3) Tattoo time.
Two years ago I planned my first- and only- tattoo. However, I've never been brave enough to get it! This summer, I'm hoping to grow a pair and get it done so I can show it off in summery crop tops! Fingers crossed hey...


tattoo ink



4) Summer fashion.
Whilst I love layering in autumn and winter as much as the next girl, summer clothes are just so god damn cute! Frills, lace, crop tops and bright, bold colours- one of my favourite combinations is turquoise and gold! Also, let's not even begin to discuss the fabulous sunglasses, sandals and swimwear available each year too!





5) Picnics.
I love food, I love sunshine, mix the two together and you get picnics! I love preparing a picnic, choosing somewhere to go and then relaxing on a blanket in the sunshine with good food and good people. Perfect.


maorisakai  illustration drawing coffee picnic


6) BBQ's.
Better than picnics? BBQ's! Big fat burgers, tasty hot dogs, potato salad and alcoholic beverages with your friends in the sunshine are the best thing ever, am I right?





7) Decorating my room.
Today I spent just shy of £100 on summer themed bedroom decor for mine and my sisters room! It's all metallic and bright and bold and just gorgeous. I can't wait to do it all up!


girl code jessimae peluso decorating jessimae


What about summer are you most looking forward to? Let me know in the comments below! 

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

  1. I'm looking forward to warmth and the sun coming out! Plus I'm graduating!

    Chichi
    chichi-writes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.