Love from... magazine




Today's post is a little bit of self promotion and a little call for 'help' I suppose!

For those of you who don't already know, I run my own magazine, Love from... . This magazine has been running since June 1st and it's been an incredible journey. I have had a varied range of talented writers- at one point I had 23!- but now have a pretty secure little team covering a range of lifestyle topics. At Love from... we pride ourselves on the fact that we don't focus on women's bodies or looks, but more interesting, important and creative topics, from movie reviews to dinner recipes, travel articles to photography tips, we really do have quite a wide range of topics covered.

As the founder and editor of the magazine, I am the only person who puts funds into the magazine, with the money coming straight from my own pocket. Whilst I do charge people to buy copies, I don't make a profit off of the magazines- in fact, sometimes I don't even break even! And that's fine, because it's all still new and a learning process and it's only been a few months- profit is definitely a long way off!

However, we are now branching into more advertising offers- and that's were you might be able to help us!

Whether it's a blog, event, product or business, if you want to advertise it then we're happy to have you! We offer a wide range of different advertising deals, starting from as little as £4, which is a total bargain in our opinion! So for the price you pay, what can we offer you?

- Promotion across all over the magazine's social media platforms.
- Promotion across the social media feeds of individual writers, 90% of which are bloggers with huge and impressionable audiences of their own.
- Constant promotion until the next issue is out- we can even promote on a daily basis.
- Global coverage- our magazines are sold in both print and digital copies all across the globe, including USA.

Not only that but you will be helping to build up a pretty incredible little magazine into something even greater, allowing me to reduce magazine prices, print more magazines and even pay my writers! Furthermore your business/blog/event will be featured in our unique and creative mag for plenty of people to see. In my opinion, it's a great thing to be a part of, and we hope you will join us on our journey!

To see a more in depth review of our advertising deals, click RIGHT HERE.

And if you have any more questions, please do email myself or the magazine at lovefrommag@gmail.com

I have appreciated all of the support for my magazine so far and I hope you will continue to support me in this venture!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.