What happens when you have a hangover



Recently I posted about what happens when you get white girl wasted. Last night, I may or may not have gotten white girl wasted. And I am feeling it today. So I thought it's only appropriate to do a post all about the morning after- what happens when you have a hangover! And of course this list post is definitely filled with gifs, because I love them okay! 

sick saturday ill hangover jack black


1) The headache. From the minute you open your eyes after trying to sleep off the alcohol, the headache kicks in and you just know that today is going to be the worst. 



2) The investigation. Now that you're up and mostly awake and sober, you can begin to find photos, texts and unknown items in your handbag from last night. You said what? To who? What is this fork in my bag for? Whose jumper is this? I JUST DON'T KNOW ANY MORE.



3) The tummy feels. You definitely feel something...but what? Either you're gonna puke your guts out or your gonna eat the worlds biggest fry up. It could go either way. Maybe you'll do both? Who knows. 



4) The regrets. Did that really happen? Did I really dance on the table? Why did I give that loser my number? God help me. 



5) The YOLO mentality kicks in. Damn right that happened, what great memories. Hell yeah I danced on the table, so what? Yaaaas slay girl, some guy wanted my number. What a great night, yolo bitches! 



6) The catch up. Get on that group whatsapp and fill in all the gaps with each other so you can reminisce on a good night and laugh at all the crazy stuff that went down. 



7) The vow to never drink again. Seriously, I never will. It's just not worth it guys. I definitely won't be out next weekend I just can't deal with the  hangovers. 

Lies. We all know its lies.

real housewives stop real housewives of orange county rhoc lies


Do you feel the same things happen to you when you're hungover? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Like this? Why not try... Things that happen when you're white girl wasted | T.G.I.F

Comments

  1. Haha, this just cracked me up because it's sooo true. :D I don't go out too often but when I do, it better be with a bang. I've definitely felt all those things before but the way I see it, if you have a proper hangover, it was a great night. At least that's usually how it is. I'm just sooo glad that during my hardcore party nights, smartphones weren't invented yet because I would be so screwed, until today. :D

    XX Hailey - www.haileyjaderyan.com // www.instagram.com/haileyjaderyan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am the same, out rarely but always going big when I DO go out! I'm so protective of my phone on a night out, it stays in my bag! xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.