JULY PLAYLIST.



Remember when I used to do monthly playlists? I used to love doing those posts, picking songs I felt you guys would enjoy, creating the playlist on spotify so you could all have a listen...I decided that today, I'd bring those posts back! Music is such a massive part of my life, and this month I've been listening to some particularly good songs...so here is my playlist for July 2016


  • Work- Rihanna and Drake
  • Sex With Me- Rihanna
  • One Dance- Drake, Wizkid, Kyla
  • Controlla- Drake
  • Too Good- Drake, Rihanna
  • Girls- The 1975
  • Chocolate- The 1975
  • A Change of Heart- The 1975
  • Good Grief- Bastille
  • Breathe- Blu Cantrell, Sean Paul
  • Walking on Water- Eliza Doolittle
  • WILD- Troye Sivan
  • Say Nada- Remix- Shakka, JME
  • Don't Give Up (On Love)- Blinkie
  • Sweet Nothing- Calvin Harris, Florence Welch
  • Feel So Close- Calvin Harris
  • Kickstarts- Example
  • Won't Go Quietly- Example
  • Stay Awake- Example
  • Lost Without U- Robin Thicke
Phew, that's a far bigger playlist than I used to do- there's some current chart toppers as well as some older songs, and a variety of genre's so there definitely should be something you like on there! Let me know what you're listening to this July in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.