HEAT ANGER


After what seems like an incredibly long day, I have finally got to sit down to have some relaxing time- for about an hour before I have to go to bed. I'm irritated because the heat slowed me down today. It took me three hours to write one article earlier on, and therefore I haven't been able to work out today. It's incredibly frustrating for me. 

animated upset woman bed frustrated

However, I have been offered another social media position, so I can add that to my list of things to do. I now have seven jobs (two of them unpaid), not including running my magazine and daily blogging too. Now I'm wondering if I should class one of those jobs as "freelance content creator" and take my jobs down to 4 by grouping them? It seems ridiculous to say I work seven jobs! 

It might sound crazy to work so much but I love being busy, I'm incredibly passionate about what I do and  on top of all that, I know that all of the work is taking me to where I want to end up. I'm making new contacts, making new friends, opening new doors. The more I do, the more this happens, and who doesn't want that? 

Hopefully I'll soon have enough content creation work on a freelance basis that I will be able to drop one of the unrelated jobs (e.g. working in the nursery). That's the dream, anyway! Until then, I'm still going to spend 18+ hours a day working and writing...!

Love from,
Florence Grace


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.