The first day.




So yesterday I told you guys how I was trying out a new way of thinking about food, improving my eating habits in an attempt to help my weight loss plateau. I feel like today has gone pretty well, so thought I'd share how it went with you guys! 

(P.S I know this is the third time round I've done this on my blog, I'm so sorry if you're bored!)

Breakfast. 
Small bowl of coco pops (I hadn't been healthy food shopping yet!) and a glass of water. 

Walk to work, shopping, walk back from work- did around 3,500 steps. 

Lunch.
4 cream crackers with butter, one slice of ham shredded across the four crackers, a handful of button mushrooms and some prawns. Lunch came to around 300 calories, which isn't bad at all! I also had 2 glasses of water. 

Went on a Pokemon walk with my sister for around 45 minutes, taking my steps up to just over 9,000. 

Dinner.
Pitta Pizzas- pitta bread with pizza topping sauce, some mozarella cheese, and three slices of pepperoni. This was accompanied with two spoonfuls of homemade potato salad and some normal salad which included lettuce leaves, pepper, cucumber and spring onion. I had a treat cup of fizzy drink as it was soooo hot and this had been in the fridge. 

A final walk to the shops that took my steps up to just shy of 10,000. I also started off doing Jillian Michaels Six Week Six Pack but didn't complete it as it was very dull! 


On reflection, I feel like it's been a far healthier day than normal for me! When I went shopping, I stocked up on vegetables, crackers, wraps, chicken strips and salad bits too, as well as some fruit, and currently my mum is preparing me some hard boiled eggs for me to have for brunch tomorrow- starting a shift at 12 is so awkward as it's over the lunch time period, so I'm going to try and eat well before work tomorrow. 

Do you think I'm doing pretty well? Do you think there's something vital I'm missing out on? Let me know!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.