I know how to stop hangovers!


I am dying. Really, really dying. I may already be dead.

Okay, slight exaggeration but that's what it feels like. It's a struggle to even type, my tummy feels all swooshy, my head is spinning. This, my friends, is a hangover- and only the third one I have ever had in my life.


I am a very fortunate drinker because I really don't get hangovers. I can drink to my hearts content, wake up the next day and be fine. But there have been three occasions where I have suffered from a hangover and I have now cracked the secret as to what it is that gives them to me.

Jaeger bombs.

I can't stand them. I hate them. They're the only drink that makes me sick and the only drink that leaves me with a hangover and feeling like absolute hell the next day. I had forgotten all about the jaeger bomb I so stupidly drank last night until Alex reminded me about it this morning and suddenly everything made sense. I was sick this morning and I feel rough as hell right now, so that has  to be why.

So now I know how to stop hangovers. Don't drink jaeger bombs!

sistersmovie  movie film comedy amy poehler

Should be easy, right?

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.