Am I okay?



I think there must be something wrong with me, because this evening I had the urge to go for a run. Like, I actually wanted to go running! How weird, right? 

But you know, because I'm doing this whole get fit, get healthier thing, I made sure that I went. I got my work done, got into my Ivy Park gear and then went for it. I really, really went for it. Normally on my runs, I run and walk and run and walk and run and walk, using lamp posts as markers to stop and start at. However, today, I ran and walked and then ran. Yep, I only stopped once! 

I ran faster than normal too, really pushing myself. I put on some really fast, upbeat music, focused on the horizon and really sprinted- I have always been more of a short distance runner than a long distance one and I find sprinting so much easier. 

sexy reactions running run wonder woman

I also took a bottle of water along with me, something I don't normally do, and I'm wondering if keeping hydrated throughout the run actually helped me to run better than I normally do! 

When I got home my legs were shaking and aching and I was so out of breathe but I felt so proud because I'd done it. I hadn't had to force myself to go out, I had wanted too. I hadn't struggled too much with the run, it had been a nice evening to go out in- so yes, I was left feeling very happy. 

I get bored really easily, so I think mixing up my exercise routine is important. Some days I'll just walk, some days I'll do a Jillian Michael work out, other days I'll go for a run. Some days I might do two of those together! I have to keep changing it up otherwise it will quickly become a routine that feels like a chore. 

What exercises do you love and hate to do? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.