Wireless!



I am mega excited because today I am going to Wireless! I have never been to any kind of festival before, big or small, so I am soooo buzzing to be going to my first one today! Of course, I have gone out in flowers and glitter full force, as though I'm in sunny America at Coachella rather than grey and gloomy London but hey ho! I've even temporarily dyed the ends of my hair pink, which looks interesting...

Today Calvin Harris is headlining the festival and I can not wait to see him live! I saw him way back when I was 13 and he was amazing then. Since then, he's brought out some absolute bangers and so I am even more excited to see him this time around! There's also Anne-Marie who I adore, The 1975, Dua Lipa and loads more.

I am a little concerned about the toilet situation. I hate public toilets at the best of times, but portaloo's? I genuinely would rather pee in a bush than even touch the door handles of one of those things, so that will be interesting...

I'm literally about to catch the train now, so I will have to leave it there- I know, it's another rubbishy post from me but I just have zero time today! However, make no mistake in thinking that a more detailed post on Wireless won't be coming- it will! Probably on Sunday!

What are you all up to today? Let me know in the comments below!

Love from,
Florence Grace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Children With Cancer UK Fashion Show!

#MentalHealthAwarenessWeek - Body Image and Mental Health

Eating Disorders- the Blunt Truth.